Digital Marketing Analyst Summer Position — 2023
Hi! We at Solid Clouds are looking for passionate students or new graduates to help during the summer of 2023.
Solid Clouds is an MMO game developer dedicated to creating profound, meaningful gaming experiences on PC and Mobile. Our talented, multidisciplinary team always strives to deliver the best gameplay possible. Currently, we are in development for our next game, Starborne: Frontiers.
As our Digital Marketing Intern, you will work closely with our marketing team to track media data, research product opportunities to scale, and execute it within media strategies. The primary focus is app promotion through managing ad campaign results and reporting on key indicators across Solid Cloud’s digital media platforms, such as Google, Meta, mobile ad networks, and others.
- Collaborate with other departments to put your data-loving mind to good use.
- Contribute to the company culture with positive energy and new ideas.
- Grow in daily use and enhance the knowledge of various analytics tools.
- Help us build online dashboards and achieve our goals through digital marketing.
- Work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders to generate and optimize marketing creatives.
- Brainstorm new and creative ways of identifying specific target audiences.
- Ensure marketing is fully integrated with advertising platforms to capitalize on audience targeting.
- Currently studying or just finished a degree in computer science, software engineering, game design, or equivalent (STEM) at the University level.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve challenges under pressure.
- Emotional maturity and self-starting motivation to work independently.
- Technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of current marketing concepts, terminology, and strategies.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in working with marketing, communication, and design tools such as Google Analytics, MMP, and interactive dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools, processes, and technology.
- Ability to review reports, interpret data, and create actionable next steps based on the results.
Why work at Solid Clouds?
- We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment where you can grow your skills.
- We can offer the possibility of a full-time position after the summer.
- We value creativity and innovation and encourage our employees to share their ideas and contribute to the company's success.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!