Digital Marketing Director
Solid Clouds is an entertainment company dedicated to creating deep, meaningful gaming experiences on PC and Mobile. Our talented, multidisciplinary team strives to always deliver the highest quality gameplay possible.
Are you an independent worker, seeking a position where you can make an impact? This critical role will lead the marketing efforts for Solid Clouds’ newest product while working alongside a small marketing team. You will manage dependencies between key inhouse marketing partners, such as the production and art teams, while using analytics and consumer insights to engage our player base and craft the best go-to-market strategies possible. If you have a passion for video games, digital marketing, and analytics, and a talent for seeing ahead of the curve, then you might be the person we need.
- Develop our roadmap and digital go-to-market strategies.
- Captain our digital marketing team, motivating them to achieve goals while reporting directly to the CEO.
- Forecast acquisition performances and update plans accordingly.
- Create and test paid user acquisition campaigns, ensuring that we reach target KPIs.
- Fluently and effectively engage internal stakeholders while presenting data and metrics.
- Maintain our brand guide while overseeing our web and social media presence, to ensure across-the-board brand consistency.
- Manage and improve online content using SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Monitor our competitors and provide ideas to help us stand out.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends and technologies in the gaming industry.
- Align and communicate with your partners in the product team, art team, and third-party vendors to keep or adjust timelines for marketing deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior work experience as a Digital marketing director, with 5+ years of experience in the marketing field.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful, to scale, digital marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of how current digital marketing channels function.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software.
- Strong team management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- A degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or other relevant field.
- Copy writing experience.
- An interest in games and gaming.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ownership mindset.
- A strong self-starter, unafraid to take on multiple hats.
Relocation packages are available with possible accommodations and tax benefits. If you are interested, please apply here.
Join us in developing the frontier!