Digital Marketing Director
Solid Clouds is an entertainment company dedicated to creating deep and meaningful gaming experiences on PC and Mobile. Our team is comprised of multidisciplinary talents with a drive to deliver the highest quality gameplay experiences possible.
Are you seeking a position where you can create an impact and can work independently? This critical role will lead the marketing efforts of Solid Clouds newest product alongside a small marketing team. Synchronize between key inhouse marketing partners such as production and the art team. Use analytics and consumer insights to best your go-to-market strategies and engage the player base. If you have a passion for video games, digital marketing and analytics and are able see ahead of the curve then you might be the person we need.
- Develop our digital go-to-market strategies and roadmap.
- Captain and motivate our digital marketing team to achieve goals, report directly to the CEO.
- Forecast acquisitions performances and update plans accordingly.
- Create and test paid user acquisitions campaigns, ensure that we are reaching target KPI´s.
- Present data and metrics fluently and with candour to internal stakeholders and engage them.
- Maintain our brand guide and oversee web and social media presence to ensure brand consistency is kept across the board.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and technologies related to gaming.
- Align and communicate with your partners such as the product team, art team and third-party vendors to keep and or adjust timelines for marketing deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing director with at least 5+ years of experience in the marketing field.
- Demonstrate experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns to scale.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channel’s function.
- Hands on experience with SEO / SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant fields.
- Copy writing experience.
- Interested in games and gaming.
- Analytical and ownership mindset.
- Being a strong self-starter that is not afraid to put on multiple hats.
Relocation packages available with possible accommodations and tax benefits. If you are interested, please apply here.