Quality Assurance (QA) Summer Position — 2023
Hi! We at Solid Clouds are looking for passionate students or new graduates to help during the summer of 2023.
Solid Clouds is an MMO game developer dedicated to creating profound, meaningful gaming experiences on PC and Mobile. Our talented, multidisciplinary team always strives to deliver the best gameplay possible. Currently, we are in development for our next game, Starborne: Frontiers.
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Game Tester. In this role, you will be part of our quality assurance team and will be responsible for testing all aspects of gameplay and accurately documenting your findings. You will approach gameplay from various perspectives, where the goal will be to locate and document any bugs or crashes you encounter.
- Work closely with our Game Developers and Art team by executing manual tests on new game mechanics and experiences.
- Test all aspects of gameplay and accurately document your findings.
- Contribute to writing automated tests.
- Contribute to the design and development of test frameworks
Skills and Experience
- Currently studying or just finished a degree in computer science, software engineering, game design or equivalent (STEM) at the University level.
- Strong familiarity with video game design concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and observational skills
- Great communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Unity3D
- Interested in MMO games
Why work at Solid Clouds?
- We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment where you can grow your skills.
- We can offer the possibility of a full-time position after the summer.
- We value creativity and innovation and encourage our employees to share their ideas and contribute to the company's success.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!