Senior Game Developer
Solid Clouds is an MMO game developer dedicated to creating deep, meaningful gaming experiences on PC and Mobile. Our talented, multidisciplinary team strives to always deliver the highest quality gameplay possible, and since our flagship game Starborne went into Beta in 2020 we’ve seen over 400,000 player empires established across the galaxy.
Today we’re looking to expand our team, to help take on the exciting challenge of growing our company’s portfolio!
- Work closely with our Game Design team while designing, implementing, and maintaining game systems to ensure positive user experiences.
- Present innovative ideas and solutions for all aspects of the game design and development process.
- Adhere to best practices while determining appropriate systems and solutions.
- Take ownership of key deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of agile software development.
- Expert skill with designing and implementing solutions in Unity3d.
- Substantial knowledge regarding Asp.Net and Entity Framework.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent field.
- Great communications skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficient with NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Experience having shipped a video game.
- Interested in MMO games
- A shader magician
Relocation packages are available with possible accommodations and tax benefits.
Join us in developing the frontier! Thorgeir A. Karlsson Tech-Lead Solid Clouds