Solid Clouds is an MMO game developer dedicated to creating deep and meaningful gaming experiences on PC and Mobile. Our team is comprised of multidisciplinary talents with a drive to deliver the highest quality gameplay experiences possible.
Today we seek to grow our team to scale up and take on the exciting challenge of expanding our company portfolio.
- Work closely with the Art team, Gameplay Engineers, and Game Designers to implement immersive VFX and audio systems for Mobile.
- Present simple and elegant solutions to complex design challenges.
- Adhere to best practices in determining appropriate systems and solutions.
- Learn proprietary tools quickly and work within an evolving content development pipeline.
- Take ownership of key deliverables.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of agile video game development.
- Expert in designing and implementing visual systems in Unity3d.
- Passion for and deep knowledge of gaming trends on Mobile.
- Great communications skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- A degree in computer science, 3D art, visual effects, software engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to creatively solve problems
- A shader magician
Remote work is an option and relocation packages are available with possible accommodations and tax benefits.
Join us in developing the frontier!
Thorgeir A. Karlsson, CTO, Solid Clouds